Venus Legacy™ is a non-invasive machine treatment that effectively resolves challenging face and body aesthetic needs, such as non-surgical cellulite reduction and wrinkle reduction. The treatments have no downtime, pain, or discomfort and use technology that is safe for all skin types.
Enter your phone number to receive
an exclusive quote for
What is venus legacy™?
Venus Legacy™ is an FDA-approved hardware technology for non-surgical body contouring and skin tightening. The method combines multipolar RF-lifting and electromagnetic pulse (MP)² technology. It allows non-invasive restoration of the body shape:
- Smoothes deep wrinkles
- Reduces body volume and swelling
- Corrects problem areas and forms an aesthetic silhouette
- Reduces cellulite
- Tightens skin on face, body, and buttocks.
Clinical trials have shown that Venus Legacy™ can:
- Reduce the number of fine lines on your skin by 90%.
- Tighten saggy skin on your face and body by up to 80%.
Recommended number of sessions: about 6 for the face; 8–10 for the body. Once a week. Can be combined with other procedures.
How it works?
The Venus Legacy™ device is based on thermolifting; it uses multipolar radiofrequency and pulsed electromagnetic fields, which create heat that stimulates blood circulation and the natural healing response of the body. As a result, skin contracts. The device has four attachments for different areas of the body. They help to achieve the following effects:
- Stimulate the metabolic process—collagen fibers restore their elasticity and tone
- Reduce the subcutaneous fat layer under the influence of temperature
- Dilate blood vessels—blood and lymph flow increases
- Stimulate the growth of new collagen and elastin fibers under the RF-lifting.
Are you a candidate?
Venus Legacy™ is indicated for the following clinical cases:
- Age-related changes—decreased elasticity, flabby skin, and wrinkles
- Cellulite, excess weight, double chin—the need to reduce the volume of the arms, hips, or waist
- Scars, stretch marks, striae, or traces of acne
- Skin problems after childbirth—postpartum belly and decrease in estrogen production
Doctor’s opinion: Who is the right candidate?
Almost everyone because collagen production decreases with age. The procedure allows you to cosmetically stop skin aging, tighten and smooth out problem areas. It does not involve surgical treatment and does not require rehabilitation.
The list of contraindications is minimal:
- Acute inflammation or trauma
- Pregnancy or lactation
- Diabetes mellitus (decompensation stage).
Stages of Venus Legacy™
Our expert carefully examines the patient’s anamnesis and takes into account the patient’s wishes. They diagnose the root cause of the problem and prepare a treatment plan.
- Skin preparation: Cleansing the treated area and applying glycerin gel
- Lifting: Working on skin areas with a radio-wave device and moving the attachment along the massage lines
- Finishing: Removing the gel
What to expect?
The vasodilation will be achieved after therapy, so the body may be hot or red for the first 3–4 hours. Patients compare the sensation to a hot stone massage. Even after the first visit, the skin is tightened, smoothed, and elastic.
The session takes 30–40 minutes, depending on the area to be treated. The cumulative effect of treatment is noticeable already after 5 sessions (the course can include 3–7 sessions). As a rule, treatment is carried out at intervals of 7–10 days.
Before and after
After 6 treatments
After 5 treatments
After 8 treatments
After 10 treatments
After 8 treatments
After 5 treatments
Is the technology harmful?
No, it is not. The device uses safe radio wave radiation. It warms tissues within the skin. Lifting does not damage blood vessels and does not leave bruises on the tissues.
Can it be used for varicose veins?
The Venus Legacy™ device is not used for severe varicose veins. Consult a specialist to check the degree of vascular changes.
With what procedures can it be combined?
It can be an addiction to cosmetic surgery, facelift, liposuction, or endoscopic therapy.
How to prepare before a session?
Special preparation is not necessary. But experts do not recommend applying creams or cosmetic products to the treated area before visiting the spa.