Permanent makeup helps you feel as confident and beautiful as you do when wearing makeup, without having to apply make up on a daily basis. The procedure has a noticeable result right after the first visit, even in complicated clinical cases such as alopecia. It is especially beneficial for people who have allergies to cosmetic products.
At Solea Brickell Spa, we offer all types of permanent makeup and color correction for eyebrows, eyes, and lips.
Enter your phone number to receive
an exclusive quote for
Our artist has five years of experience and regularly improves her skills, participating in championships and world beauty contests.
We use REACH-certified Swiss Color® pigments and hypoallergenic compounds which preserve lasting color.
We consider every indication and contraindication, providing our services under sterile conditions and holding consultations before/after procedures.
What is permanent makeup?
Permanent makeup is a cosmetic procedure in which a makeup artist injects a special dye (a so-called “pigment”) into the upper layer of the skin, using different techniques. For example, in our salon:
- We add volume to the eyebrows with a beautiful gradient. We offer a variety of latest techniques including Powder Brows, Henna Style, and PhiBrows.
- We emphasize the beauty of your own eyes. An inter-lash wing will enhance any eyes regardless of shape, ethnicity or age, and a classic wing can add something very special to your look ( however contraindications may apply).
- We can also mask scars and bald spots, such as darkening an area after a hair transplant. We create a seemingly full head of hair using tricopigmentation.
- Permanent makeup emphasizes your beautiful features, and can mask any undesired traits.
- Can remove excess hairs on the eyebrow contour.
- It saves you time and money on visits to a brow bar.
- You will no longer have to buy lipsticks, pencils, or eyebrow shadows.
- Visual correction of eye shape (wing and eyelids).
- Improvement of the eyebrow shape and symmetry.
- Highlighting the lip contour, color, and volume.
- Correction of skin defects (scars, stretch marks, burns, vitiligo).
Permanent makeup will help when traditional cosmetic products are powerless
For example, it will be of use in case of allergies or skin hypersensitivity to cosmetic products. Permanent makeup is the choice for active people or athletes and those who don’t want to worry about reapplying makeup during the day. The procedure is recommended when it is difficult to apply makeup on your own (vision problems or other limitations).
There are few instances in which permanent makeup is strongly not recommended (contraindicative), including:
- Cancer (not in remission).
- Pathological formations on the skin near the area of treatment (psoriasis, tumors, keloid scars).
- Large moles or birthmarks around the area of treatment.
- Blood clotting pathology.
- Diabetes mellitus (uncompensated form).
- Inflammations (infection, viruses, fever, conjunctivitis).
In all other cases, the procedure can be performed after first consultation with our specialist. The permanent makeup artist will ask you to fill out a health questionnaire, and discuss whether permanent makeup is the right choice for you. If we find temporal contraindications, we can reschedule the appointment for another day.
Permanent makeup - types
Permanent eyebrow makeup
Our specialist uses a thin needle to inject the pigment into the skin (with a special machine or by hand). She creates the appearance of makeup such as shadows or an eyebrow pencil, and mimics the growth of your natural eyebrow hair for a full and natural look.
- Hair stroke Phi brows.
- Powder spraying and shading.
Permanent lip makeup
This procedure gives your lips a fresh, even color, corrects their shape, and gives them a beautiful, clear contour. As a result, the lips appear more expressive and seductive. The procedure enhances the beauty of your lips by masking scars or microcracks, evening out the contour and color, and correcting their shape (such as droopy corners of the mouth).
We use watercolor or lipstick techniques.
Permanent eye makeup
The makeup artist draws a thin eyeliner on the upper eyelid and fills the inter-lash space with pigment. This helps to achieve the effect of full and fluffy lashes.
- Inter-lash tattoo.
- Classic wing.
Permanent makeup - stages
The specialist will answer your questions, address your contraindications, and ask you to fill out a questionnaire. She will discuss your color preferences (we recommend bringing a pencil, an eye shadow, or a lipstick in the color of your choice).
Before starting the procedure, the specialist will create a sketch. You will come to an agreement on the color and shape of the desired permanent makeup, and prepare the precise pigment for your treatment. If necessary, the artist will suggest anesthetic gels or ointments (unless you are allergic to anesthetics such as lidocaine, prepcaine, etc.).
Treatment consists of two important steps: The initial permanent makeup procedure, with a touch up after.
- The initial procedure lasts 1.5–3 hours (depending on the technique used). Immediately after the procedure, your eyebrows, lips, or eyes will appear brighter. Once healed, the color will appear 20–40% less bright.
- We do one touch up after the first procedure (not earlier than 1 month, but not later than 3 months). At this stage, the makeup is emphasized. We can make it brighter, adjust the shape, and lengthen or widen the wing.
The specialist will provide you with recommendations on how to take care of your permanent makeup after treatment.
4. Revitalization (after 1–1.5 years)
Revitalizing your permanent makeup is a separate service. The color fades over time and needs to be refreshed, and contours and shape need to be corrected.
Our permanent makeup artist
Iryna Syrovatska (A top makeup artist at Solea Brickell Spa)
- Five years of experience in permanent makeup
- An internationally renowned artist and winner of the World and European Championships for Eyebrow Shaping & Tinting
- Constantly learns and improves her skills with advanced training courses.
“You can feel safe with me! I provide attentive and quality treatment, and I’m always ready to help and answer any questions.”
Enter your phone number to receive
an exclusive quote for
How much does the procedure cost?
Long Lasting Eyebrow Styling
Eyebrow Threading and Tinting
Before and after
Permanent brow makeup: PhiBrows (for a customer with alopecia)
Inter-lash wing and classic wing
Permanent lip makeup
Is permanent makeup painful?
No, it is not. It is sensitive, but definitely not painful. Anesthetics are used during the procedure. If you are not allergic to anesthetics, the artist will offer anesthesia in the form of a gel or ointment.
The pigment is applied superficially — the needle penetrates the upper layers of the skin, barely touching it.
How long does permanent makeup last?
Permanent makeup lasts 1 to 3 years (depending on the technique and pigment used).
The pigment fades over time. The rate of fading depends on the following factors:
- Skin type — oily skin with an abundance of pores causes the color to fade faster, dry skin is more resistant to pigment.
- Pigment base (mineral or organic).
- Immunity — the body eliminates the pigment over time.
- Exposure to ultraviolet light (we recommend applying a cream with SPF).
Don’t skip the “touch up” stage + Refresh your permanent makeup to maintain color and shape.
Is it safe?
We mainly use disposable tools throughout the procedure (needles, swabs, cotton disks, tissues, sheets, etc.).
All other tools — a hand piece, tweezers, or apparatus — are fully disinfected and sterilized (stored strictly in a UV cabinet). When the procedure is done, the artist cleans the workplace and tools with a disinfectant solution. She conducts thermal and antiseptic sterilization of the tools. The specialist wears a mask and uses gloves when working with clients.