Sculptra is a collagen stimulator that helps to repair the underlying structure of the skin. This adds fullness to the face and diminishes the appearance of any wrinkles and fine lines. Sculptra is most commonly injected to reduce the appearance of smile lines, marionette lines, and wrinkles around the chin.
Enter your phone number to receive
an exclusive quote for
What Is Sculptra, And Should I Do It?
Despite investing in a healthy diet and exercise, nobody can stop the natural ageing process. You can, however, slow ageing by embracing treatment that revitalizes the skin so that you always look young. One such treatment is Sculptra, an FDA-approved skin restoration procedure with proven results.
What Is Sculptra?
Sculptra is a safe, injectable treatment that makes the body naturally restore lost facial volume due to ageing. The FDA first approved the procedure in 2004 to help people with lipoatrophy (losing fat tissue from the face, arms, legs, and buttocks) gain a youthful look. Since then, Sculptra specialists have used the injectables on anyone who wishes to slow ageing.
Why Should I Do Sculptra?
You already know that you cannot stop ageing because your skin loses its elasticity and firmness as you advance in years. That results in wrinkles and sagging skin. Unfortunately, ageing does not spare your cheeks, temples, and jawline, which everybody can see. That’s why you do Sculptra to regain the firmness and fullness of youth.
How Is Sculptra Done?
Your Sculptra specialist will inject dermal fillers containing a collagen stimulator into your skin to naturally self-restore, slowing the ageing process. The results are petal-soft, radiant, anti-ageing skin.
Areas Most Suited for Sculptra:
- Hollow cheeks and temples
- Chin area
What To Expect When You Go for Sculptra Treatment
- Treatment time is 30-45 minutes.
- Results: You may notice results immediately, but they become more visible 3-6 months after the first treatment
- The results last up to 2 years.
- Working with a skilled Sculptra treatment professional guarantees excellent results in slowing the ageing process.
- Downtime: you may experience mild swelling for 24 hours after the treatment, but that doesn’t affect results.
- Treatment plan: experts recommend 3 treatments for best results; 4-6 weeks apart, since Sculptra works over a series of treatments.
Proven Benefits of Sculptra
- Restores facial volume
- Stimulates the natural production of collagen, slowing down the ageing process
- Results can last up to 2 years.
Contact us today to book an appointment, answer all your questions, and start the incredible journey to slow ageing. You can resume your normal duties immediately after the treatment.