Forget about dry, wrinkled, or dull skin. We offer a painless, minimally invasive way to restore the beauty and health of your skin with HydraFacial. In just 30 minutes, we remove impurities from the skin and replenish it with moisture using plant extracts and healing serums.
- There are no negative side effects or irritation. You can apply makeup right after HydraFacial.
- We eliminate sagging on the arms, tightening the loose skin in the triceps area.
What Is a HydraFacial?
A HydraFacial is a painless, deep cleansing, and moisturizing treatment for the skin. It is performed with a vacuum device, which gently pulls impurities out of the pores and then hydrates it with a serum cocktail. This results in the removal of dead skin cells, cleared pores, and a visible glow (the effect is noticeable after just one session).
Anna Shalimov (Licenced Esthetician)
HydraFacial is more effective than regular facial care, but milder than laser resurfacing. Water is used to gently and painlessly vacuum the pores during the procedure. This is done in conjunction with supplying the skin with active ingredients that tone, moisturize and brighten the skin.
Enter your phone number to receive
an exclusive quote for
What Does HydraFacial Do?
Our HydraFacial treatment works by extracting the toxic impurities in your skin and replenishing it with beneficial elements to protect and strengthen. More specifically, HydraFacial consists of:
- Antioxidants: These key chemicals help protect and repair skin cells by isolating damaging free radicals.
- Peptides: These amino acids boost the production of collagen and elastin, which help keep skin looking smooth and youthful.
- Hyaluronic acid: Naturally produced by the body, hyaluronic acid is responsible for giving skin volume.
Our team can customize your treatment to target your precise concerns.
Removes dirt and keratinized cells. Then a gentle mechanical cleansing is performed.
- Acid peeling
A solution of salicylic and glycolic acids is applied to the skin and left for a few minutes. It helps dissolve impurities in the pores.
Absolutely painless and leaves no trace. This is possible through the use of aspiration – vacuum suction of impurities from the pores.
A cooled moisturizing serum with peptides and antioxidants is applied to the skin.
- Moisturizing cream and photoprotection
In this stage (or previous stages), the specialist can use various serums for brightening, rejuvenation, and additional hydration.
The Benefits of Getting HydraFacial
- Suitable for most skin types, including thin, aging skin, dry or oily skin.
- The technique helps get rid of wrinkles, congested and enlarged pores, grease and hyperpigmentation.
- Suitable for people with sensitive skin.
- Serum cocktails personalized to achieve your desired results.
People Also Ask
How long do HydraFacial results last?
The positive effect of treatment is immediate. You will notice a bright glow of the skin already after the first session. The glowing and smoothing effects of the face will last about a week.
Who should not get HydraFacial?
Strictly contraindicated in patients with visible vessels and active inflammatory processes, as well as in diagnosed couperose or rosacea. In addition, HydraFacial is not performed on patients with unhealthy blush that appeared due to stress or after taking alcohol.