- Increase your productivity and endurance?
- Improve mental clarity?
- Slow down the aging process?
- Or simply improve your overall health and well-being?
Solea Brickell Spa offers an effective treatment – NAD IV Therapy!
Enter your phone number to receive
an exclusive quote for
What is NAD IV Therapy and how does it work?
NAD IV therapy is a type of treatment where a high dose of a molecule called NAD+ is delivered directly into the bloodstream through an IV drip.
When NAD+ is administered through an IV drip, it is quickly absorbed into the bloodstream and transported to cells throughout the body. Once inside a cell, NAD+ is converted into another molecule called NADH, which helps generate energy by participating in various chemical reactions in the cell.
What are the benefits of NAD IV Therapy?
NAD IV therapy is believed to work by enhancing various cellular processes that are crucial for optimal health and wellness.
NAD plays a critical role in DNA repair by activating a family of enzymes called sirtuins. These enzymes help to repair damaged DNA and regulate various cellular processes such as inflammation, metabolism, and stress response. By increasing NAD+ levels, NAD IV therapy may help support these cellular processes, leading to improved health outcomes.
In addition, NAD+ IV therapy supports the production of mitochondria, which are the energy centers of cells responsible for producing energy. By enhancing mitochondrial function, NAD IV therapy not only increases endurance and physical performance, but also improves cognitive function.
NAD IV therapy may help in increasing energy, improving mood, and reducing inflammation. It’s often used to treat conditions like chronic fatigue, depression, anxiety, addiction, and neurological disorders.
Who would benefit from NAD IV Therapy the most?
- Those experiencing chronic fatigue. It helps increase energy levels by supporting mitochondrial function and improving cellular metabolism.
- Party enthusiasts. It’s an excellent option for combating hangovers on a chemical level. Nad drip normalizes neurotransmitter balance, actively fights intoxication, and protects the liver.
- Athletes and fitness enthusiasts. NAD IV therapy improves physical performance by supporting mitochondrial function and increasing energy production, resulting in increased endurance and recovery.
- For those struggling with addiction. For example, a study published in the Journal of Addiction Research & Therapy found that NAD IV therapy was effective in reducing drug cravings in individuals with addiction, leading to improved treatment outcomes.
- For those who suffer from depression or high levels of anxiety, NAD IV therapy can help improve mood and reduce symptoms of depression by supporting neurotransmitter balance and regulating cellular processes related to stress.
- For individuals with neurological disorders, this type of therapy can help support the health and function of neurons, making it potentially useful for conditions such as Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and multiple sclerosis.
Overall, NAD IV therapy has a wide range of potential applications and can be beneficial for various people looking to optimize their health and well-being. However, it is always important to consult with a specialist to determine if it is right for you.
Intravenous Therapy in Miami
The primary component of NAD IV therapy is a solution of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+), which is a coenzyme that is naturally present in all living cells and plays a key role in cellular metabolism.
However, depending on the individual needs of the client, the nad infusion can be supplemented with other components, which affects the final cost of the therapy:
How does NAD Therapy work?
- Consultation. At this stage, your medical history, current health status, and treatment goals are evaluated to determine if NAD IV therapy is suitable for you and which vitamin cocktail to choose.
- Preparation. Before the infusion, a healthcare worker will insert a catheter for the NAD+ solution.
- Infusion. The NAD+ solution is administered into the body over several hours while you relax in a comfortable environment.
- Follow-up observation. After the infusion, you may be monitored by a healthcare worker to ensure there are no adverse reactions.
The duration and frequency of NAD IV therapy may vary depending on the needs and goals of the patient.
Is NAD IV Therapy a safe procedure?
NAD IV therapy is generally considered safe when administered by a qualified healthcare professional. Here are a few studies that have investigated the safety of NAD IV therapy:
- In a study published in the Journal of Medical Toxicology, researchers administered NAD IV therapy to healthy adults and found that it was well-tolerated with no significant adverse effects.
- Another study published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine administered NAD IV therapy to individuals undergoing substance abuse treatment and found that it was safe and well-tolerated. The study noted that no serious adverse events were reported.
- In a case report published in the Journal of Clinical Medicine, researchers documented the successful use of NAD IV therapy in a patient with alcohol withdrawal syndrome. The study noted that the treatment was well-tolerated and led to significant improvement in the patient’s symptoms.
While these studies suggest that NAD IV therapy is generally safe, it’s important to note that as with any medical treatment, there is always the possibility of adverse effects.
How many sessions are needed to see a noticeable effect?
The duration of the effects of NAD IV Therapy after one session can vary depending on the individual and their specific condition or health goals. Some people report experiencing benefits for several days after a single session, while others may require multiple sessions to achieve longer-lasting results. It is important to work with a qualified healthcare professional to determine the appropriate frequency and duration of NAD IV Therapy for your individual needs.