Endospheres Therapy is one of the best assistants in the fight for a beautiful, slender body, taut skin, and excellent health. Forget about ineffective creams, pills, and lotions against cellulite. Endospheres Therapy gives noticeable results already after the first treatment. The procedure is absolutely safe and painless.
What is Endospheres Therapy?
Endospheres Therapy is an FDA-approved hardware method developed by Italian engineers using advanced technology. It helps to:
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite (by working with the lymphatic system)
- Tighten the skin (protects against premature aging)
- Get rid of the swelling
- Contour and reshapes the thighs.
The treatment is non-invasive, with minimal contraindications. The tissues are safely compressed and micro-vibrated.
93% of women have cellulite!
Endospheres Therapy is a real opportunity to get rid of it once and for all (with diet and additional physical training) without surgical intervention, affecting the root causes of cellulite.
How does Endospheres Therapy work?
We use a special device with 50 silicone microspheres. As they rotate, they exert a compressive and vibrating effect on fat tissues and muscles, as if “squeezing” excess fluid out of tissues. By alternating the two actions — pressure and compression — the following positive effects are additionally achieved:
- Active blood and lymph circulation
- Accelerated leukocyte activity, strengthening of the immune system
- Increased elasticity of tissues (due to increased production of collagen)
- Elimination of congestive phenomenon in the body (+ relieves pain and inflammation of stagnant fluids)
The frequency of the device can be adjusted from 29 to 355 Hz. This makes it easy to select the ideal frequency for each individual patient.
Indications and contraindications
Endospheres Therapy is indicated for the following problems:
- Cellulite in problem areas (sides, thighs, buttocks, arms, abdomen, and legs)
- Muscular spasms
- Muscular hypotonia
- Venous insufficiency (poor blood circulation)
- Loss of skin tone (flabby/dull)
- Postpartum period.
Doctor’s opinion: Who is suitable for this procedure?
Glavya Barrios (Licenced Esthetician)
«Almost everyone. For example, it is prescribed to patients before/after liposuction (helps restore the tone of flabby tissues). It is also suitable as a means of sports and aesthetic medicine. Endospheres Therapy can be performed in conjunction with other procedures to achieve the best result.»
Enter your phone number to receive
an exclusive quote for
The list of contraindications is minimal:
- Oncological diseases
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Infectious diseases and skin conditions (e.g., trophic ulcers, eczema)
- Open wounds
Venous dilatation and the presence of capillary networks without thrombophlebitis are not considered contraindications to Endospheres Therapy.
Stages of Endospheres Therapy
1. Consultation and diagnosis
The specialist listens to the requests of the patient, identifies possible contraindications, as well as the problem area that requires correction, conducts measurements, and determines the number of procedures during the consultation.
At Solea Brickell Spa, consultations and treatments are performed by licensed staff with exceptional knowledge and understanding of anatomy and physiology. In addition, they underwent special training and received a certificate entitling them to work with the device for Endospheres Therapy.
2. Machine massage
The patient lies down on the bed and is at rest. The doctor applies a massage oil to the skin, which is specially designed for this device. Then the specialist turns on the device, which, thanks to its built-in sensors, will automatically determine the extent of exposure to a particular area.
- Legs, arms, back, and buttocks. The movements are carried out from the bottom upwards to improve drainage and eliminate venous stasis.
- When correcting the face, the device is moved strictly along the special massage lines.
How much does the procedure cost and how long does it take?
- For new client: $149.99
- Endospheres therapy full body: 75 min
- Each session is held at intervals of 2–3 days to a week (depending on the clinical case).
- The effect of the full course lasts for almost six months.
Is it possible to do Endospheres Therapy during my period?
Yes, it is possible if there are no painful sensations and copious discharge.
Why do I need to drink a lot of water after the procedure?
During the session, patients lose a lot of fluids. Therefore, it is recommended to restore the balance (drink up to 2 liters of water).
Will Endospheres Therapy damage the skin, especially in its most sensitive areas?
The device was developed together with a phlebologist. Therefore, all points related to the exposure to sensitive areas were taken into account. The device is smart and automatically determines the frequency (Hz) comfortable for the patient (for each skin area).
Can Endospheres Therapy be performed on children?
Yes, it can be performed on children. For example, if your child plays sports, a machine massage can help relieve muscle tone or recover faster after an injury.