Endospheres Therapy is one of the best assistants in the fight for a beautiful, slender body, taut skin, and excellent health. Forget about ineffective creams, pills, and lotions against cellulite. Endospheres Therapy gives noticeable results already after the first treatment. The procedure is absolutely safe and painless.
What is Endospheres Therapy?
Endospheres Therapy is an FDA-approved advanced hardware treatment developed by Italian engineers. It helps to:
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite (by working with the lymphatic system)
- Tighten the skin and prevent premature aging
- Get rid of the swelling
- Contour and reshapes the thighs.
The treatment is non-invasive, with minimal contraindications. The specialist carefully applies low-frequency vibrations to the skin, activating the connective tissues.
93% of women have cellulite!
Endospheres Therapy is one of the most optimal ways to get rid of cellulite once, and when it is combined with proper diet and exercise it’s effectiveness increases dramatically. Endospheres Therapy addresses the underlying cause of cellulite without any need for surgical intervention.
How does Endospheres Therapy work?
The Endospheres machine utilizes a special device with 50 rotating silicone microspheres to exert a compressive and vibrating effect on fat tissues and muscles. The push-pull action helps drain excess fluid out of tissues and achieve the following positive effects:
- Active blood and lymph circulation
- Accelerated leukocyte activity, strengthening of the immune system
- Increased elasticity of tissues (due to increased production of collagen)
- Elimination of congestive phenomenon in the body (+ relieves pain and inflammation of stagnant fluids)
The frequency of the device can be adjusted from 29 to 355 Hz. This makes it easy to select the ideal frequency for each individual patient.
Indications and contraindications
Endospheres Therapy is indicated for the following problems:
- Cellulite on problem areas (sides, thighs, buttocks, arms, abdomen, and legs)
- Muscular spasms
- Muscular hypotonia
- Venous insufficiency (poor blood circulation)
- Loss of skin tone (flabby/dull)
- Postpartum period.
Doctor’s opinion: Who is suitable to receive this procedure?
Glavya Barrios (Licenced Esthetician)
«This procedure is suitable for almost everyone. It is an amazing high tech form of sport and aesthetic medicine. Endospheres Therapy can be performed in conjunction with other procedures to achieve the desired results. For example, it is prescribed to patients before/after liposuction (helps restore the tone of flabby tissues).»
Enter your phone number to receive
an exclusive quote for
The list of contraindications is minimal, they include:
- Oncological diseases
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Infectious diseases and skin conditions (e.g., trophic ulcers, eczema)
- Open wounds
Venous dilatation and the presence of capillary networks without thrombophlebitis are not considered contraindications to Endospheres Therapy.
Stages of Endospheres Therapy
1. Consultation and diagnosis
The specialist listens to the requests of the patient and identifies possible contraindications, as well as the area that requires treatment. He/she conducts measurements, and determines the necessary number of procedures during the consultation.
At Solea Brickell Spa, consultations and treatments are performed by licensed staff with exceptional knowledge, experience and understanding of anatomy and physiology. In addition, our specialists undergo a special training and are certificated to provide Endospheres Therapy.
2. Mechanical massage
The patient rests on the bed as the specialist applies an oil to the skin, which is specifically designed for Endospheres Therapy. Before starting the treatment the device, with its built-in sensors, automatically determines the extent of exposure to a particular area.
- Legs, arms, back, and buttocks. The movements are carried out from the bottom upwards to improve drainage and eliminate venous stasis.
- When applied to the face, the device is moved only along the special massage lines, according to the protocol.
How much does the procedure cost and how long does it take?
- For new clients, the price is $180
- Endospheres therapy for the full body takes 75 minutes.
- Each session is done at intervals of 2–3 days up to a week (depending on the clinical case).
- The effects from a full course last for about six months.
Is it possible to do Endospheres Therapy during my period?
Yes, it is possible if there are no painful sensations and copious discharge.
Why do I need to drink a lot of water after the procedure?
During the session, patients lose a lot of fluids. Therefore, it is recommended to restore your balance and drink a lot of water after each session.
Will Endospheres Therapy damage the skin, especially in its most sensitive areas?
The device was developed together with a phlebologist. Therefore, all points related to the exposure to sensitive areas were taken into account. The device is smart and automatically determines the frequency (Hz) comfortable for the patient (for each area on the body).
Can Endospheres Therapy be performed on children?
Yes, it can be performed on children. For example, if your child plays sports, a machine massage can help relieve muscle tone or recover faster after an injury.