Achieve beautiful, healthy skin with the renowned Fire & Ice Facial procedure. Often referred to as the “Hollywood facial” or the “red carpet treatment”, this procedure is popular among celebrities for special events. Our Fire & Ice Facial will do wonders to your skin. Experience its rejuvenating effects at Solea Brickell Spa. Our safe and quality approach will leave your skin transformed and healthier than ever!
Enter your phone number to receive
an exclusive quote for
What is the Fire & Ice Facial?
The Fire & Ice Facial is a professional anti-aging facial procedure designed for fast and safe skin renewal without the need for injections. In less than an hour, it can refresh, tighten, and give your skin a youthful glow.
This method was developed by iS Clinical, and it provides a refreshing effect almost without any recovery time, downtime, or side effects.
Who is this procedure suitable for?
- anyone looking for a quick way to achieve a flawless complexion;
- uneven skin tone, dull complexion;
- dehydration, tired look;
- pigmentation, acne;
- fine lines and wrinkles.
How does it work?
The stunning effect comes from using two masks in sequence: a warming mask and a cooling mask. This unique combination of heat and cold awakens your skin and creates an intensive anti-aging experience. The “Fire” mask revitalizes and warms your skin while the “Ice” mask refreshes and cools it.
The first mask contains vitamins and minerals, and you can feel a slight tingling and warm sensation. It exfoliates, smoothes wrinkles, improves cell renewal, and blood circulation. The second mask includes antioxidants and serums that cool, moisturize, and give a glowing appearance.
The Fire & Ice Facial is a non-peeling facial treatment that uses concentrated ingredients for an intensive session similar to an invasive peel. It deeply cleanses and rejuvenates your skin, perfecting it in a short amount of time.
- Very sensitive skin.
- Infectious skin diseases.
- Allergic reaction to the active components.
Advantages of the Fire & Ice Facial
- Visible results after the first session – instantly moisturizes, revitalizes, and rejuvenates the skin. The fire/ice treatment is very popular among celebrities before social events.
- Safe skin renewal (can be performed even on pregnant women).
- The procedure is universal – suitable for women/men of all ages.
- No seasonal restrictions – can be performed all year round.
- Minimum recovery time – can return to daily activities almost immediately.
The Fire & Ice Facial is a popular rejuvenating procedure. Some try to perform it at home. To achieve the best result without harming the skin, it is better to consult with a competent licensed cosmetologist with experience.
At Solea Brickell Spa, we safely and effectively perform fire/ice facial treatment. Our prepared cosmetologists listen to the client’s problems, evaluate the condition of the skin, and then suggest the most suitable individual recovery plan. We provide our clients with comfort during the session, and exceed their expectations! Book a Fire & Ice Facial service with us today!
Cleansing. After examining the client’s skin, the cosmetologist prepares it for treatment by removing makeup, dirt, and excess sebum.
Fire treatment. The specialist applies the first mask, which contains sugarcane extract (glycolic acid), vitamins, and retinol to the cleansed face. These active ingredients exfoliate dead cells, stimulate cell renewal, and promote rejuvenation. Then, the cosmetologist removes the mask residue with a cleansing gel. If necessary, extraction of comedones (black/whiteheads) is performed.
Icing treatment. When the tingling sensation subsides, the cosmetologist applies the second mask. It contains aloe and green tea extract, hyaluronic acid, and antioxidants. It soothes, moisturizes the skin, and tightens the pores. The cosmetologist removes the mask residue with a damp towel. A special cream is applied to the eye area.
Moisturizing and protection. Finally, the specialist treats the face with a healing serum with vitamin C. Then, he/she applies a moisturizing and sun-protective cream to maintain the moisture level, and protect the skin from harmful environmental factors. A light massage is performed, if desired with ice balls.
What can I expect after a Fire & Ice Facial?
Results can be seen after the first procedure, which provides immediate skin rejuvenation and restoration. Subsequent sessions will prolong the effects and stimulate the growth of new cells. The prolonged result can last up to six months.
- Improvement in texture, including firmness, elasticity, and radiance.
- Reduction in fine lines and surface wrinkles.
- Younger-looking skin with improved tone and lightening of spots.
- Cleansing of the skin and reduction in pore size.
- Improvement in acne-prone and comedonal skin.
- Stimulation of collagen production.
- Smooth, moisturized, and refreshed skin.
The preparation process for the procedure is straightforward, but it’s important to keep the following in mind:
- Avoid waxing or laser hair removal two days prior to treatment.
- Avoid using cosmetics with vitamin A, glycolic acid, or other rejuvenating/exfoliating products three to five days before the service.
- Refrain from active sunbathing a couple of days before the service.
- Inform the cosmetologist of any medications you are taking, skin conditions, or if you are pregnant before applying the masks.
When will results be visible?
The effect is noticeable immediately after the use of professional masks. The skin will appear smoother, younger, and glowing.
The session lasts 40-60 minutes. The number of sessions (usually 3-5) depends on the individual’s characteristics. It can be done as a one-time procedure or as a course. The interval between procedures is approximately four to five weeks.
Fire and ice treatment is a safe skin rejuvenation method with minimal recovery time. The face may become red due to improved blood circulation immediately after the session. This is a natural temporary reaction that will fade in 2-3 hours.
What other procedures can the Fire & Ice Facial be combined with?
The facial treatment with fire and ice can be combined with other skin care methods for more comprehensive skin rejuvenation.
- LPG facial care.
- Red light therapy.
- Laser rejuvenation.
- Chemical peels.
Is any extra skin care needed after the procedure?
After the Fire & Ice Facial, the skin requires additional care.
- Avoid direct sunlight for a few days after the session.
- Use sunscreen with a high level of protection.
- Avoid cosmetics with acids and retinoids.
- Apply moisturizing creams and serums.
- Avoid mechanical scrubbing and rough cleaning methods.
- Follow the cosmetologist’s recommendations for skin care.