All You Need to Know About An Anti-Aging Face Lift Massage
A face lifting massage is a treatment that focuses on your facial fascia, the layer right under your skin of the face. The massage stimulates the blood flow, helps to remove toxins, release tension and reduce wrinkles and fine lines. It is an all-natural and holistic approach to saving your youth for years.
This type of massage has numerous benefits. This blog will briefly address all there is to know about a face lifting massage.
Six Benefits of Face Lifting Massage
Clinical trials have shown that Venus Legacy™ can:
Recommended number of sessions: about 6 for the face; 8–10 for the body. Once a week. Can be combined with other procedures.
Here are some facial massage benefits you should know:
– Encourages lymphatic drainage;
– Boosts blood circulation;
– Improves product absorption;
– Reduces muscle tension;
– Supports detoxification;
– Enhances anti-aging.
Face-Lifting Massage Procedure At Home
A face-lifting massage can also be done at home. Apply facial oil to your fingers then, follow these steps:
1. Apply gentle pressure to the area between your collarbone and chin with three fingers. Move your head upwards, from one side of your face to the other.
2. Run your fingertips along the length of your jaw from the jawline to your ears.
3. Begin from your earlobes and work your way to your temple. At the temple, move your finger in a circular motion.
4. Take two fingers and gently slide them around the top of the nose, through the brows, and to the temples.
5. Run three fingers from your eyebrows to your hairline. Repeat this for the rest of your forehead area.
6. After the massage, wash your hands and face before applying facial cream.
Basic Professional Steps for a Facelift Massage
– Consultation (discussion of prices, drugs, etc.)
– Skin analysis
– Facial mask
– Facial massage
– Final application
Does This Massage Work?
Yes, although it is less effective compared to a surgical facelift. Nevertheless, It provides a transitory improvement in facial contour and appearance. A lot of women over the world prefer non-invasive methods of rejuvenation in the 2020s. Face lifting massage is one of the most popular treatments nowadays.
Face lifting massages are natural and do not involve laser and harsh chemicals use. Visit Solea Brickell Spa in Miami for a life-changing face-lifting massage experience. To book an appointment, call us today!
Are you a loyalty program member of Solea Brickell Spa? Just for reading our blog post today, we would like to give you 1000 bonus points, add them to your account with the code: FEB4BS22. Not a member? Do not worry, sign up, download the App, and start earning points today. New members receive a free $10 welcome gift! Do not miss the opportunity to get more points, check out our Facebook and Instagram for more codes.